Look what we got!
Thank you to Maedez of A Small Press Life and Sandy of Another Lovely Day for nominating this blog as Blog of the Year.
Now, these are two blogs you must – MUST – follow:
- A Small Press Life is a gem that celebrates all things literary. It’s a smart, well-written blog with splashes of humour and whimsy.
- Another Lovely Day embraces the beauty in everyday life, and leaves you feeling like you’ve had a chat with your best friend.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Here are two blogs that we are nominating today:
I Started Late and Forgot the Dog – which features the best “found poetry” on the internet, along with movie reviews and clever song flowcharts.
Sarah’s Place – which features mouth-watering recipes and photographs that are so good, you can almost smell the food through your computer screen.
Happily blogging about old movies and using the royal "We".
You deserve the stars!
Aw, thanks! Speaking of stars, I’ve been reading David Niven’s “Bring on the Empty Horses”. Terrific Hollywood stories!
I have a copy of that book. It is great!
Great award, great blog! Well-deserved! Congratulations!
Congratulations on receiving this well-deserved award. I’m sure there will be more coming your way. 🙂
Thanks very much! Am thinking of your peach & cherry cobbler to celebrate.
YAY!!!!!! Congratulations dear!!!! You deserve this award and so many more 🙂 This is a great head start into a year of blogging in 2013. Thank you so much for nominating me too! I’ve been so overwhelmed and okay, grumpy, this past week, but this cheers me up. Thanks again!!
You’re very welcome. Your blog is always a treat to visit. 🙂
All the best to you in 2013!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing the award!
Congratulations! You deserve it!