Look what we got!
Now, these are two blogs you must – MUST – follow:
- A Small Press Life is a gem that celebrates all things literary. It’s a smart, well-written blog with splashes of humour and whimsy.
- Another Lovely Day embraces the beauty in everyday life, and leaves you feeling like you’ve had a chat with your best friend.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Here are two blogs that we are nominating today:
I Started Late and Forgot the Dog – which features the best “found poetry” on the internet, along with movie reviews and clever song flowcharts.
Sarah’s Place – which features mouth-watering recipes and photographs that are so good, you can almost smell the food through your computer screen.